It is only accessible for people who have passed the standard Certified PROFIBUS Engineer course. It's recommended that the attendee has knowledge about the following:
- Terms which are common in the industrial automation (PLC, remote I/O, etc.)
- Terms which are common in electrical engineering (resistance, voltage, etc.)
- Familiar with Binary and Hexadecimal representations
- Capable of working with at least Windows XP
- The participants will receive: a course book, USB-stick, writing materials and a certificate (after passing the exam).
- It is allowed to install ProfiTrace on your laptop and use it during the practical sessions.
- A lunch is included on all course days and the exam day.