RMA procedure for PROCENTEC products
The RMA number (Return of Merchandise Authorization) gives you permission to send back the goods which are supplied incorrectly or need inspection. We have to link the incoming product with the end-user. This is done with the RMA number. To avoid the situation where you send us a non-defective device, we advise you to search through our FAQ pages to see if the answer to your problem is listed there and ALWAYS use the latest firmware from our website. If these pages do not offer any solution, contact us to see if we can solve the problem. If this fails, you can fill in the RMA form. The procedure is as follows: you fill in the RMA-form and click ‘send’. Then our RMA department processes your request and sends you an authorization form with RMA number and shipping address.
This form must accompany the product that you send back to us. When your package has been received you will be notified. If you have not heard anything after 2 weeks, please contact your transport company. PROCENTEC warranty period is one year after the date of purchase.
If your product is non repairable you will be notified. After this notification you have 2 weeks to decide if you let your product be replaced. If this decision is negative we will charge your account with € 80,- investigation costs. When you let your product be replaced, the investigation costs will not be charged. The distributor is responsible for placing and exchanging the spare part(s).
The RMA device will only be accepted as such when the following procedures have been followed and conditions have been met. If not, returned goods will not be accepted!
- All products will be investigated and if possible repaired. Costs without warranty:
- Reparation costs: € 100,- p/h (excl. shipping costs)
- Minimum investigation / inspection costs: € 80,- (excl. shipping costs)
- Maximum reparation costs: € 250,- (excl. shipping costs)
- The product will be considered “non-repairable” if the reparation costs will exceed € 250,-
- Investigation costs will be charged if the customer decides not to get his unit repaired or replaced.
- Merchandise must be offered at risk and costs of owner, unless agreed otherwise;
- Replacing the merchandise is valid with PROCENTEC spare parts (spare parts may be repaired by PROCENTEC);
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a completed RMA form;
- The serial number mentioned in the RMA-form has to be the same as the serial number on the apparatus which is returned;
- The merchandise has to be complete; PCBs and cases should be the same as delivered and not to be separated;
- Components belonging to the merchandise to be repaired or replaced product such as cables, connectors and/or batteries don’t have to be send over, unless requested, with the RMA;
- The RMA number must clearly be stated on the RMA form and outer box;
- Merchandise must be shipped in appropriate packaging. When shipped without appropriate packaging, the warranty is void;
- Standard the RMA will be shipped with the next order after the product is repaired
- Out of warranty ProfiCore’s that will be shipped for RMA, directly gets a calibration service with amount of €190,00 per device.
- If you agree with these conditions, proceed to the RMA form.