Automated Oscilloscope and Message Analyzer
SNAP Analysis is a self-learning tool that interprets PROFIBUS diagnostic data gathered by ComBricks and suggests the most likely cause of any fault—a true time-saver and a great enabler of preventative maintenance. The analysis is written using simple language and images, removing the need to interpret complicated oscilloscope images and messages yourself.
In combination with built-in assistant Delphi, the user is presented with the best practice on how to handle the fault.
- A unique feature analyzing and interpreting diagnostics data independently and automatically
- Automated detection of PROFIBUS oscilloscope waveforms and diagnostics messages
- Preventive maintenance by notification of changes or degradation on the network
- Capable to monitor multiple ComBricks sets
- SNAP status provided via OPC-UA and MQTT, allowing quick integration into SCADA systems