"Colors make it easy….."
The Live List is a matrix that continuously lists all the available devices. It is directly visible which devices are ‘troublemakers’. With different background colours the status of the devices is displayed;
- Green: Device is in Data Exchange
- Yellow: Device is lost
- Red: Parameter fault
- Purple: Configuration fault
- No colour: Not in Data Exchange
Statistics matrix and network condition indicator
"Click and go….."
The statistics matrix and network condition indicator are the most powerful features of ProfiTrace. These fields can really tell what the condition of the installation is without doing difficult operations.
- Retry messages
- Bus cycle time
- Diagnostic messages
- Message recording
"The absolute truth....."
When the user records messages, he has a perfect visual representation on the screen;
- FDL, DP, DP-V1, DP-V2, PA and I&M telegrams
- Messages can be filtered and stored
- Data interpretation of bits, bytes, words
- Error detection
"The easiest oscilloscope ever....."
With the built in oscilloscope we can detect; noise, reflections, termination problems.....
- Differential and single ended measurements
- Time scale: 50 ns to 500 ms
- Voltage scale: 0.5 to 5 V per DIV
- Multiple trigger settings
- Bit interpretation engine
All features of ScopeWare DP
- Max. 33 VDC
- Max. 1.2 Vtt AC
- AC and DC can be displayed simultaneously
- Detects missing termination
- PA Probe Ultra is required
"The bar graph is a helpful utility to get an impression of the overall signal quality of the network."
- Selectable types and modes
- Signal quality in color
- Sorted on address or Voltage
- Continuously updated